Sunday, 24 January 2016

^VIVIX Anti Aging Tonic Worth It to Diabetic?^

Assalamualaikum, morning. Hi everyone.. hope you guys happy always in bless Allah SWT. Today, i'll like to share with u guys about Vivix anti-aging  tonic. As you know..

Vivix Cellular Anti-Aging Tonic is a revolutionary breakthrough in the fight against cellular aging. Developed after years of research by Shaklee Corporation, the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S., 

Vivix is the world’s best anti-aging supplement. In laboratory studies, Vivix ingredients have been shown to impact the four key mechanisms of cellular aging.

A 30 day supply of Vivix delivers the equivalent amount of resveratrol found in 3,000 glasses of red wine, and Vivix ingredients are 10x more powerful in slowing a key mechanism of aging than resveratrol alone. All natural. Patent pending. Clinically tested key ingredients. Exclusive

Diabetes Vivix

Below We have a testimonial of Diabetic:

1) "As you know, I am diabetic with all the problems that go along. One of my greatest fears is losing my legs as my grandfather lost his from diabetes. I suffered severe neuropathy in both my legs and feet. In addition to that, I had 3 stints put in my left leg last summer and was diagnosed with PAD. I was experiencing severe leg cramps nightly. Hardly a night went by when I wasn't awakened by them and had to jump out of bed and walk around. This would happen several times a night. Since taking Vivix, I have not been awakened a single evening with a leg cramp. So wonderful! And I can feel my toes again. They no longer feel like wooden appendages down there. Bless Shaklee and Vivix! I now experience full nights of restful sleep."
Cathi S. Lindall, CPA


Testimonial Vivix



Testimonial Vivix

For more info about this Supplement, do contact us at :

Email : cikwana@gmail.com
Call/SMS/Whatsapp : 010-2114231
COD : Lekir/Sitiawan/Manjung
POSTAGE : Seluruh Malaysia



No comments:

Post a Comment